Academia is not the be all and end all – I enjoy working with diverse private sector clients and have a track record of delivering a range of scientific services, public speaking and expedition advice. If your organization could benefit from some automation, professional quality data visualization, infographics or support with research design, please get in touch! Some recent examples are provided below, but there are no templates – each project is bespoke and can be tailored to your needs.
Recent projects include:
- Automating the data reporting workflow for a Sheffield City Region initiative that freed up several days per month of costly consultant time.
- Providing professional data vizualisation, infographics and interactive dashboarding for a private company to enhance their reporting to stakeholders.
- Advising a private company on appropriate data collection and experimental design for a business intelligence initiative.
- Scientific advice and logistics for several documentary film teams
Public Speaking, Outreach and Events:
Recent engagements include:
- Speaking at the Nouvelles Explorations Festival in Royan, France
- STEM inspiration and mindset talks at several schools from primary to sixth form
- National TV and radio interviews
- Writing and supporting articles for major science magazines
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any consultancy, event or media possibilities!